Has your air conditioner started to malfunction? If that happens, dust can accumulate in your home and may cause health complications. When summer comes along, your AC system needs to be at optimal performance.
Even top-of-the-line air conditioners may have issues after some time. What can you do if your system starts to malfunction? There’s no need for you to worry. Our professional technicians have the skills and experience needed to troubleshoot your unit or upgrade it. We’ll make the process easy for you.
When Is Getting a New System the Right Call?
Whether your AC has failed completely or is malfunctioning, the problems are never good news for homeowners. If your system becomes faulty, you can either repair it or replace it with a new one. The two options have their advantages and disadvantages.
The ideal solution largely depends on your situation. Generally, experts recommend seeking repair services for minor problems. Here are some of the reasons you should consider buying a new air conditioning system in your home:
- The Repair Costs More Than Half of the Total Value of Your System. Every homeowner would want to get value for their money when it comes to their HVAC system. Weigh the costs associated with repairs and getting a new system. If the cost of repairs is more than half the price of a new air conditioner, then it makes financial sense to replace it.
- Your Unit Is More Than 15 Years Old. Generally, most AC systems last about 15 years. Just like other appliances, your air conditioner will wear down due to frequent use. The degradation is inevitable, but you can slow it down by ensuring regular maintenance.
- You Need to Repair the Unit Frequently. In some cases, an air conditioner may start malfunctioning, and you may need to pay for regular repairs. If that happens, consider getting a new one.
- The Unit Isn’t Meeting Your Cooling Needs. Your AC may stop cooling your home as a result of many reasons. In some situations, it may take too long to cool your home.
Compared to units made 10 years ago, modern air conditioning systems offer more comfort and better features. You can upgrade the air conditioner and enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower Energy Bills. New units come with better features that enable homeowners to save a significant amount of money on energy bills.
- Rebates and Other Tax Incentives. When you purchase a modern air conditioner, you’ll enjoy tax benefits and rebates offered by the government.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint. Upgrading means you’ll reduce your carbon footprint and help protect the environment.
- Advanced Comfort Features, Such as Smart Thermostats and Zoned Cooling. Yes, upgrading means more comfort in your home. Many people report significant savings shortly after upgrading their air conditioning systems.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
Homeowners have many options when it comes to choosing AC companies. However, there are many reasons why we’re the best. A significant number of residents prefer hiring our company as we offer warranties for installation work.
Our technicians also have many years of experience and take time to help you make informed decisions when buying a new AC. We respect our customers’ space and clean up after every service. Another major reason why homeowners opt for our services is the level of integrity we demonstrate in our work.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Whether your air conditioner needs maintenance or you need installation services, we’re always there for you. Our technicians make the work seamless from the beginning to the end.
To schedule a service for your property, give us a call or contact us online today.