It seems your AC decides to take a vacation when you least expect it. Regardless if you need a maintenance check or an upgrade to a new unit, we will be there to help you get your air conditioner up and running easier and faster with our dedicated services.
When Is Getting a New System the Right Call?
We often have clients ask us if they should have a new AC installed or get the old unit fixed. Fixing an old system can extend its life, but it can also cost more than the worth of the unit. Here is our advice on when to replace your cooling system:
- The cost of fixing your old AC is more than half of the unit’s total value.
- The unit is 10-15 years old.
- The unit needs constant repairs.
- Your AC stopped satisfying your needs for cooling.
Modern units provide more comfort along with more energy-efficiency than units from even a decade ago. Enjoy the following advantages from a new AC installation:
- Tax breaks and rebates
- Reduced power bills
- Smart thermostats and zoned cooling so you control what rooms get cool
- A lower carbon footprint
Many customers discover that a new unit pays for itself over time through lower utility costs. Call our company today to get your ultimate cooling solution for your greatest comfort.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
You will certainly find the area isn’t lacking in AC companies. However, we could guarantee that you won’t find an HVAC service that provides an equal level of skill, dedication, and experience like ours. Our clients value our company for the following reasons:
- We hire highly skilled technicians to install complicated HVAC systems and do background checks and we test for drug use prior to hiring.
- We have warranties on all of our services.
- We expertly advise and guide you on when to buy or repair, answer any questions, and give guidance on using your new AC.
- We respect your space and clean up our messes.
- We show integrity in every way, and we’d never pressure you to buy something that doesn’t suit your cooling needs.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Buying a new unit or doing thorough maintenance on it isn’t like choosing a new pair of shoes. It is a major purchasing investment that should have professional guidance and that should be thought about carefully. Our company understands how complex AC units can be, and we strive to make the installation process seamless. Give us a call today or use our online contact form to get in touch with us for a free consultation or service call.