Our company is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in residential homes.
We offer Competitive Pay, Experienced and Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
- 4+ years technical/trade experience
- Current journeyman license or 4th year apprentice
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations and codes within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have clean driving record, pass a background screening and drug test
We’re just like our customers – hard-working and committed to doing our very best for every customer, period. Our goal is to have every customer 100% satisfied and eager to refer us to their friends.
Plus Bonus & Spiffs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
Open Interviews @ Complete Comfort
1729 US HWY 31 S, Suite G, Greenwood 46143