WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT IN GREENWOOD, IN
#1 Water Heater Replacement in Greenwood, IN With Over 265 5-Star Reviews
Keep your hot water supply flowing with our team’s unmatched water heater replacement service. Request an appointment today!
Discovering your home or business no longer has hot water is frustrating. An old or faulty water heater could be the culprit. Though repairs can address some problems, replacing the unit is sometimes the best solution.
If you need water heater replacement in Greenwood, IN, look no further than Complete Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing. Our experienced plumbers offer some of the best water heater services in Greenwood, IN, at fair, transparent prices.
Professional Water Heater Services
Water heaters play a significant role in many processes in businesses and homes. Having the right system in place to accommodate your property’s hot water needs is necessary. At Complete Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing, we understand the frustration a lack of hot water can bring, which is why we offer exceptional water heater replacement in Greenwood, IN.
If you suspect your water heater is no longer functioning correctly, is too old, or is not energy efficient, our skilled plumbers can quickly and accurately assess your situation. We can handle replacements for electric, propane, or gas water heaters. If we detect fixable damages or problems, you can be confident we’ll provide the correct repairs instead of unnecessarily replacing the unit.
Water Heater Repair vs. Replacement
Residents often wonder whether their commercial or residential water heaters need repair or replacement. The Complete Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing crew runs full diagnostics to determine the specific problem with each client’s water heater. To determine which solution is necessary, we examine several factors, including:
- Age: Your water heater’s age will let us know whether you need water heater replacement in Greenwood, IN. If your traditional system is nearing ten years old, it’s best to replace it. However, tankless water heaters can last longer.
- Repair Costs: The more often your water heater needs repairs, the more likely you can benefit from a newer energy-efficient model.
- Efficiency: Water heating can make up about 14% of your energy bill. However, a system operating at reduced performance may consume more energy, causing utility bills to skyrocket. We may suggest an energy-efficient replacement.
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
It’s helpful to know when to contact our team for water heater services to avoid costly damages or insufficient hot water. Consider calling our plumbing professionals for a possible water heater replacement if your water is rusty, foul-smelling, or not warm enough to accommodate your needs. You should also contact our team if you notice water seeping from the bottom of your unit.
Types of Water Heaters to Consider for Your Home
Before replacing your water heater, you should learn about the available alternatives. Not all water heaters offer the same benefits or require the same fuel, space, or maintenance.
Many Indiana residences have traditional water heaters that store gallons of water in a storage tank for heating. This is cheaper than the tankless option. However, heating the tank can waste energy.
Heat pump water heaters use electricity to draw heat from the ground and air to warm water instead of heating elements. Though this hybrid water heating system is an alternative to oil and electric systems, it often has a relatively short lifespan of ten years.
A popular option for water heater replacement in Greenwood, IN, is the tankless water heater. These systems produce instantaneous hot water with a continuous flow without requiring a storage tank.
Reasons to Invest in a Tankless Water Heater for Your Replacement
Tankless water heaters initiate the system’s heat exchanger when someone turns on a hot water tap. The water quickly heats due to its exposure to super-heated coils. This means you can have an endless supply of hot water on demand.
Other benefits of replacing your current water heater with a tankless model include the following:
- Small Size: Since there is no need for a storage tank, tankless models take up significantly less space than their traditional counterparts. This compact size allows tankless water heaters to fit in smaller areas, leaving more livable space in your home or business.
- Long Lifespan: Traditional water heaters usually last for about a decade, but tankless heaters can work for up to 20 years.
- Safety: There’s no risk of your heater spilling gallons of water into your property and causing substantial moisture damage. This type of water heater doesn’t have a water storage tank that could also hold sediment or bacteria.
Contact Greenwood’s Trusted Water Heater Replacement Specialists
When you need reliable water heater replacement in Greenwood, IN, you can count on Complete Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing to do the job right. We pride ourselves in treating our customers like family and providing trusted plumbing services, including 24/7 water heater repairs. Call (317) 563-8122 to request an appointment or learn about our boiler service technicians.